42 Yr old female/no children/lost 155 Lbs/Braline BL AND TT - Birmingham, Alabama

I started my weight loss journey about 6 years ago...

I started my weight loss journey about 6 years ago. At that time I weighed 325 lbs and I was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer and this changed my life dramatically. I am now healthy and down to 170 lbs and am ready to get rid of this loose skin so I can see the body I have worked so hard to get!

Still on my search...

I have been interviewing different surgeons as I continue to do my research on my procedures. I can tell you it is so overwhelming! The information varies greatly depending on the source. Cost, the method in which the procedure will be done, the length of recovery, etc. I am still very excited even with all this information I'm trying to digest. I'm sure in the end I will have picked the best PS for my procedures.

Wish pics

I have never had a desire to be extra curvy but really athletic. Would love this body!

Wish pic

I would love to have a lean, sculptured body...

Wish pic

Lean and sculpted!

One Step Closer to Having my Procedures Done!

I have finally made a decision on the surgeon that I will use for my body makeover. My biggest problem now is making sure I have someone to take care of me for the week following my procedure. My doctor said I will definitely need someone to help me with my drains as they require you to pull them a little to keep blood flowing and clots from forming. So my next step is to ensure I have someone and then I can set a date! Any of you have any advice on how long you needed help after your surgery? My first procedure will be the biggest one and it will include and fleur de lis tummy tuck and back lift.

Scheduled my Surgery

I have finally scheduled my surgery for April of 2017! Although it's quite some time away I made my down payment to hold my date and that made it real! I am getting ready to graduate from college and my birthday is April 2nd so I said let me do this as a gift to myself! I'm so excited and ready to see the new and improved me! Keep you guys posted as I get closer to the date!
Bruce Eich

Very friendly AND patient! Answered all of my questions no matter if it was the same question 3 different ways. His staff is small but super efficient, accommodating and professional!