Restylane Under Eye Tear Trough - Birmingham, MI

I went to Dr. Ellen after I had two bad...

I went to Dr. Ellen after I had two bad consultations. One place quoted me at $2k for Restylane under my eyes, by a nurse, and the other place had terrible customer service.

I was very excited when Dr. Ellen had time to see me. She did the injections herself - not a nurse! Also, I volunteered to have one of her staff watch. I was *very* nervous as this area under the eye is NOT an easy area, and I knew I wanted someone who knew what they were doing. The under eye/tear trough area needs to be very DEEP, so that it doesn't just lump under the skin.

I cannot say this enough - these results were based on the person administering. I would ****NEVER**** consider having this done by a nurse. The needle goes very deep next to the bone, and I want an expert in surgeries, anatomy, etc.

0 Day (day of) - 5/24 - I was fine for the first couple hours. Then the swelling started. I iced constantly, but still got very swollen.

1 Day Post - 5/25 - Bruising!

2 Days Post - 5/26 - SWELLING - upper lids are balloons.

3 Days Post - 5/27 - Swelling gone, bruised like I got punched.

Bruising went away at about 7 days post.
The 2nd day, I looked like I got beat up! At a week, I looked great.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Ellen Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery after I had two bad consultations. One place quoted me at $2k for restylane under my eyes, by a nurse, and the other place had terrible customer service. I was very excited when Dr. Ellen had time to see me. She did the injections herself - not a nurse! Also, I volunteered to have one of her staff watch. They both were very kind, humorous, and a pleasure to be around. Dr. Ellen had a very steady hand as she expertly administered the restylane. I was *very* nervous as this area under the eye is NOT an easy area, and I knew I wanted someone who knew what they were doing. The under eye/tear trough area needs to be very DEEP, so that it doesn't just lump under the skin. She got it deep near the bone with confidence and I was comfortable the entire time. I feel so happy with my results and I plan on going back when I'm ready for another visit!