Flawless Results - Completely Overwhelmed! - Birmingham, GB

Having rhinoplasty has changed my life, the...

Having rhinoplasty has changed my life, the results have exceeded all my expectations. My real obsession with changing my nose developed at the age of 12, I became insecure, self critical and refused to have my photo taken depriving myself, family and friends of memories.
Discovering Elite Surgical and Dr Hassan couldn't have come at a better time. The decision to have rhinoplasty was not difficult, it was finding a surgeon that I felt comfortable and confident in that was my greatest struggle.
I felt an instant sense of relief after meeting Dr Hassan in July this year. He was realistic about what could be achieved and placed great confidence in myself and father.
I have had my splint off for just 24 hours and am still adjusting to my new appearance. Despite swelling I am completely besotted with my new nose, it is exactly what I asked!
I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody at Elite Surgical, especially to Dr Hassan and Carolyn for making this all a reality - My experience was incredible!

Photos

Before

A couple more before and after photos

Significant reduction in swelling, almost 3 weeks post op