31 Years Old, Conscious of 'Hump' on Nose

I was becoming more & more conscious of a...

I was becoming more & more conscious of a 'hump' on my nose so I decided to think about having surgery. Having researched local surgeons I came across Mr Sultan Hassan at Elite Surgical in Birmingham. Reading about his previous work and patient reviews, I was very impressed with the results I was seeing and booked an initial consultation with him. I can say it was the only consultation I needed! Mr Hassan was a true professional, very polite and down to earth and made me feel very confident that I was in the right hands. I hadnt had any cosmetic surgery before so for me, it was important that I chose the right surgeon. It was the best decision I made and the results speak for themselves. Mr Hassan is a true perfectionist and a genius! Privileged to have met him and to be yet another happy patient ????????????
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Sultan Hassan and his team at Elite Surgical have been fantastic. If you are thinking of having a cosmetic procedure please do not hestitate or look any further, you will not be disappointed! I'd like to say a special thank you to the man himself, Mr Hassan. I cannot thank you enough! I'm over the moon with my results and the whole experience from my initial consultation to surgery, aftercare and follow up has been brilliant and have felt at ease from start to finish. The care provided by all the team including Carolyn Andrews, practice manager and all the nurses has been wonderful.