Facial Thread Lift with Fat Grafting, Breast Implants 380cc and Mini Abdominoplasty Surgery - Birmingham, GB

After searching the web and doing research for...

After searching the web and doing research for months and months and months I was more than happy with what Mr Sultan Hassan had to offer. I wasn't happy with going with just any surgeon from the likes of Transform or Harley Medical as I've previously been with them before and I don't feel you get exactly what you pay for or the experience or expertise of the surgeon you desire, so decided to go for someone more specialist.

I feel that Mr Hassan not only is my ultimate surgeon but has a resume from not only appearing on Embarrassing Bodies on Channel 4 but has a list of celebs which he has performed on and are very happy with the results.....and not forgetting the feedback on Realself as well.

I thought it best to catalogue my journey as detailed as I can. I will be providing pictures before and after and detailing my journey along the way. I have less than a month now before my surgery and I'm already feeling truly excited.

I'm having a few procedures done, one correction to a previous tummy tuck I had done and the others are more for my aesthetics to give me an overall better look.

For my face I finally settled on the Silhouette thread lift as my nasobial folds really bothered me and I believe that with this and fat grafting to my face will allow me to achieve my desired look. I'm also having a VI peel which should leave my skin looking more uniform and brighter, coupled with a skincare regime to lighten and brighten my skin-tone.

My Breasts currently are a 32B, and I'm looking to achieve somewhere between a 32DD or 32E, under the muscle. I must admit I was freaking out a little when Mr Hassan tried the different implants and was thinking DDs were too large, but I've now drawn closer to the idea of larger breasts and if anything am hoping for 32E. I also did the rice test at home and this also helped in making up my mind.

Overall I'm really happy with the way things are heading and Mr Hassan has been really assuring me, and has gone well and beyond with taking the time with me in his consultations to discuss all the possibilities. I'll update

My Wish Boobs

Update with a few pics of my perfect boobs, ideally I'm aiming for a DD/E cup.

Facial fullness and cheekbones

This would be my ideal face shape with fullness to cheekbones and lips

Amazin boobs

Just thought I'd add some pics of my boobs, they are now more likely 32dd/e depending on where you buy your bra.

More boob pics

Pics post op
London Plastic Surgeon

Excellent attention to detail. Follows through every possibility. Makes you fully aware of the risks involved. Takes time to understand your needs.