34 Year Old Mum of 2, Size 8-10 UK, 34AA Cup to 34C Cup - Birmingham, GB

My motivation was that I loved my breast feeding...

My motivation was that I loved my breast feeding baby boobs, after having both kids they reduced in size and clothes did not fit, bras were uncomfortable and almost pointless. I felt unfeminine and wore lots of baggy clothes despot having a pretty good figure.
My brother had worked in medical sales selling PolyTech implants, he advised me to opt for PolyTech due to low capsular contracture rates and a very good clinical history. He advised I see Mr Hassan as he was one of the best.
Mr Hassan was a complete professional at every stage, him and Carolyn his Practice Manager make a great team and answered all of the many probing questions I had.
I had my surgery at the West Midlands hospital in Halesowen which was a lovely spot, very leafy green, quiet and full of attentive friendly staff.
I had sub pectoral bilateral 315cc implants placed.
I was surprised at how much it hurt coming around from the general (silly really) but my post op pain was controlled really well, the nursing staff were fantastic, I was off codeine within 3 days of surgery and again surprised at how fast I recovered. There was barely any bruising at all, the stitches I have not yet seen as they are under some tape but I can tell the scar will be discreet and small.
The main issues I had were muscular or possibly some referred pain? in my upper back, the boobs themselves did not hurt very much at all, occasional poky sharp pain if i move too fast but otherwise I've been hugely impressed with the speed of recovery and lack of bruising/swelling. I can feel both nipples and I absolutely love the result so far (1.5 weeks post op), they resemble my baby boobs which is exactly what I wanted, I feel more feminine and did not entirely realise how much this really meant to me until now.
I would recommend Mr Hassan to anybody. Thank you!!!
London Plastic Surgeon

Polite, humorous, good bedside manner, understanding, empathic, professional, trustworthy.