I Am Going to Have Boobs!! - Birmingham, GB

Hi everyone. So - I have been for my first...

Hi everyone.

So - I have been for my first consultation today and was really happy with how it went.

I am aged 42 and have tiny boobs (don't even really fill the 34a I wear). I am 5'3'' weighing 9 stone.

I want a natural look and after lots of research have decided I am aiming for a 'good C' cup. I have read lots of reviews etc and was thinking I would be having about 270 rounds. I really wanted to go over the muscle if possible to reduce the recovery time.

Anyway, after my consultation today and trying on the sizers, have decided on 325 Mentor cohesive rounds. They have to go under the muscle though due to lack of boobage!! I was surprised that they looked the right size for me. I have a small waist and bigger bum - so kind of balanced me out. We started small and worked up - the bigger size I tried after 325 was just too big I thought. PS said he thinks I will be maybe a D. They did not look like I imagined a D to be? They didn't look huge - just nice and shapely. I put my shirt back on and you couldn't tell they were under there (good I think), and the buttons did up which I didn't think would be the case.

This is something I have thought about doing for all my adult life. I am soooo excited!!

Before pic

They look really odd sizes! One is a little bigger but I think the tan lines and the 'trying to take selfie position' make it worse.

Slightly better photo

Before

WISH

Sizers

Maybe a bit low as kept dropping out of the vest!! Love the size though

Doubts!!

Hello everyone. So it's now a week and a half until I am booked in for my surgery...... and I am questioning it. Going though surgery just for bigger boobs when I am healthy. Then I made the mistake of googling about silicone implants and reading about all the health issues that might be linked (cancer, etc etc) . I know what I am feeling is normal and I can't stop thinking about the whole thing. I have put on about 5lbs since going on holiday and my tiny boobs feel very slightly bigger because of it. I keep thinking- they aren't so bad! Then I put a sports bra on and they are completely flat and it looks horrible. Any thoughts on the safety aspect anyone? Thanks for reading xx

This time in 2 days will all be done!

So, 1.5 days to wait girls. It doesn't feel real. We have been away so my mind has been off boobs. Now I'm back at home, it is firmly back on boobs!! Been and got some shopping in all ready so I dot starve haha. Trying not to think of any negatives now and just sort of excited xx

Done!

Well, it is all over! The girls are done. They are completely numb all over but not quite as painful as I thought. It is more the getting up off the sofa etc when leaning back that is a problem. I am now sitting on a dining chair as I can get up and down easily. It feels so weird to have these hard objects stuck on me! I said to hubby to feel how hard they are and I literally did not feel him touch them!! Is this normal? How long before some feeling returns I wonder? They seem huge to me but don't look that huge on the photos. I did take the sports bra off this morning for a look and they are slightly torpedo like, but looking pretty good. I hope they shrink a bit though. Hubby has been a star - helping me up, waking for the meds in the night. I do love that man!! He said they will be perfect!

Here are the boobs!!

Hello everyone. Hope you are all feeling well.

So it's day 2 post op for me. I am feeling good!! Pain is really minimal and I am sleeping well propped up. I never thought I would be able to! Hubby had made the pillow arrangement so comfy that I fell asleep and didn't wake up once all night. Boobs still totally numb from nipple down. But more feeling in the tops/ cleavage areas. I suppose I have been cut open and 2 lumps of silicone shoved in!! I hope the feeling comes back soon as it is just so damn weird. I think the swelling has gone down a bit and I have changed my sports bra to a 34d from the 34dd that I left hospital in. No poo yet but laying off the codeine today so fingers crossed for that one haha. Have to say that I am pretty pleased with my new additions. They are a bit pointy at the moment but I think when they settle down they will be pretty. That's what I want - bigger than I had, pretty, not obviously fake boobs!! Hubby helped me have a bath and washed my hair last night. I have naturally curly hair and straighten it usually. So let's just say, it's a bad hair day today :-)

Bruises and swollen

Hi all. Still pretty pain free. Bruising is coming out now and they are still very swollen - there is even swelling on my sides which feels weird. Anyhow, fingers crossed it will settle soon.

Starting to love them!!

Well it's day 4 and the swelling is reducing. Righty is settling quicker than lefty I think. More shape and less armpit area swelling. Still numb from nipple down. No pain at all. Only taking paracetamol now - but regular doses.

Have been worrying they are too big

So, now I look at the photos I think 'what are you worrying about!'. If this was someone else's review I would be thinking, lovely shape- not high and square like so many people experience, not too big and in proportion, not indecent in a costume to take kids swimming! In real life I think they look bigger.

Maybe it's just because they feel it to me and I am constantly aware of them? They don't hurt at all. Just tight, hard and numb. I also think the sports bra makes them look like a giant block! I really don't think boob greed will be an issue for me. I just want nice smallish boobs.

Ok, that's enough stressing. I feel better now I've tried the costume on!!

Bra

My old 34a. (I saved it because it was bigger than the rest of my a cups, and really was a bit big for me before). It only just covers the nipples and is too small, but weirdly the fact that I can wear it makes me happy. Maybe I am a C cup! Yay. Maybe they are not ginormous haha

Macom bra heaven!

Hey ladies. Just to let you know, I have got a Macom bra and I must say it is so comfy! Much better for me than the sports bras. Highly recommended! Yesterday was the sorest day so far. My boobs were quite sore- one especially below my arm pit. Anyhow, feeling a lot better today. Hope you are all bearing up ok x

Half a stone heavier? Whaaaaat!?

Hello girls! So today I weighed myself and I'm 7lbs heavier than I was before my BA? Please tell me this is swelling or retention or something ..... anyone else found similar?

Recording progress

2 weeks

Waiting for righty to drop and catch up!

I haven't updated in a while as there hasn't been much to report. Still got no feeling underneath either nipple and hoping that comes back soon. The left boob is perfecto! The right one is still a little higher and needs to drop. I hope it does drop as they have been like this for a couple of weeks now! Anyone experience anything similar?? I am really happy with my boobies!! I am really glad I did not go bigger - I think these are big enough and if I was slightly smaller I would still be happy. Picture of scars too before I change the tape. Will be right in the crease when the right boob drops! No pain - just feels weird when I do side to side action like cleaning.