36, Three Children. Birmingham, AL

I had my first consult over 10 yrs ago but my Dr....

I had my first consult over 10 yrs ago but my Dr. suggested I wait until after I had children. So, three children and 38 total months of breastfeeding later. I am beyond ready. I had another consult with Dr. Grotting in Birmingham and I am scheduled for surgery on June 17. I have waited for this for so long now I am just ready to get on with it.

Dr appointment may 10

Going Tuesday to discuss everything that will happen during surgery. Getting excited for June 17

24 hours after breast reduction

I had the surgery yesterday and I am doing pretty well. I have seen them yet but can already tell a fiercer t in weight. I ended up having two drains that should come out on Tuesday and my post Opp appointment.

After breast reduction

Had my surgery yesterday. I feel pretty good. Better than I thought. Just really sore.

5 days post BR

The drains came out yesterday. It left me really sore where the drains were pulled. I go back Friday to have the tegaderm and stitches removed.

1 week post BR

I went today for my 1 week post op appointment. Sutures are not ready to come out yet. So she left the tegaderm on. Dr. Said I could wear a regular underwire bra during the day and the sergical bra at night. I went and tried on a few (he told me not to get sized yet because I still have some swelling). First time in my life that I have been able to wear regular bras and not have to order from a department store. ???? I ended up buying two 36C!!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grotting and his staff are great. I looking forward to having my BR there.