31 Years Old, 3 Kids, 32a - Birmingham, GB

So yesterday I booked the date and paid my deposit...

so yesterday I booked the date and paid my deposit im all set for 13th December. I can't wait, I'm currently a 32a and looking to go to a D. I'm 5ft 6 and 120lb. ATM im unsure as to wether to go for 380cc or 430cc. 380cc may only give me a C cup but then equally I don't want to go too big and look ridiculous hmmm??

Chosen size.... 390cc

I had my last appointment with the surgeon today. She did all the measurements and we chose a size. I'm currently a 32a and we have opted for 390cc silicone implants. NNext time I see

390cc...

Next time I see my surgeon will be on op day on 13th December... Can't wait!

X3 different sizers

Here are the 3 sizers I tried on... Ive decided to go for 390cc

Dress

So I bought a dress for post op... It's the perfect dress I would love to wear but can't currently fill it out! Bring on the new year!

Today's the day!

So today is D day and I've just seen my consultant, had some lines drawn in me etc. I think I'll be first seen at 9am... Eek nervous now

It's done!

I'm groggy, a bit dizzy n feeling meh but u can't believe it's actually done.

9hours post op

I hurt like hell and I feel so sick it's ridiculous, I hope this doesn't last!

390cc extra high profile -1 day post op

So i slept pretty well considering the pain and sickness of yesterday and that I struggle to sleep on my back. Ive seen the consultant this morning and she's happy with how everything has gone and advised she used 390cc extra high profiles

Day 1 post op photo

1 day post op photos

2 days post op - feeling rubbish

So ive had a bad night and the pain has been much worse than I expected, stiff, swollen, sore. Left boob hurting a lot more than the right. Pain going round to my back. Feeling really sorry dormy self today

2 days post op

3 days post op

For the first time since the op I feel ok, slept well & reduced my drugs to every 4 hours instead of 2. Had a good wash n got out of bed, feeling good. Boobs still very tight but I can move my arms well to dress and move about.

3 days post op pics

Day 7- bandages are coming off eek ????

7 day post op pics - no bandages

Sneezing- DONT

Holy mother of god I sneezed! It hurt like hell! I swear Ive pulled something out of place.... Moral of the story... DONT SNEEZE

Bra - 32E

Now I know im only just over a week out of surgery but I got excited... I went and got fitted... I'm coming out at a 32E I am delighted. I'm so boob happy I think I'm boob drunk! I know they'll probably go down a bit and I won't end up that size but never in aillion years have I had assets that good so obviously I took photos!

More bra fitting... 32E again ????

Bikini

10 days po

I feel like they're starting to look more like normal boobs now. Saw surgeon today and she's happy with everything so far.

Scars

30F

Loving my boobs im starting to get a cold so sneezing is hurting a lot but overall definitely feeling small improvements every day and they feel much better in the mornings although still not completely pain free.

3 week po update

4 weeks po

Feeling much better, sleeping great, doesn't really feel right anymore except if I sneeze! Getting softer (not that they're soft just not quite the boulders they were!)