My Brazilian Butt Lift Experience :) - Birmingham, GB

Excuse my detailed account - thought would be nice...

Excuse my detailed account - thought would be nice to share my experience :)

I am a mother of three. Shortly after I gave birth to my third child I felt I needed a little sprucing up. I had my breast done by transform medical group in 2007. I literally just went with it without much research. The result was ok, not amazing but I'm ok with them... So I began to think of other areas i needed work on.... And spend more time looking for a surgeon.

I felt a little uneven....

I have relatively wide hips. My bum was defo lacking roundness and my flanks.... Well I always hated them.... Even at my slimmest I felt that was a problem area....

I was looking for a beautiful sculpt body with a
nice juicy booty.

I had been researching for a while and decided the Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to buttocks) would be most ideal.

Months of researching I decided to go for it.

I went to two consultations before I discovered Elite Surgery.

This procedure of course has been increasing popular but not been around here in the UK so hard to find a good surgeon for this.

After my consultation with Mr Hassan I knew he was the man for the job.

He's very professional and knew exactly what he was talking about and didn't give me false expectations.

Carolyn - the practice manager was very efficient and knowledgable also and answered any questions I had between meeting and operation date. She also arranged all transportation for me to return home also.

I had the operation about 10 months after birth so I was almost at a stable weight - which is advisable for BBL - fat transfer.

I'm 5ft 4 and by the time of the operation I was around 67kgs (I'm usually around 63kg)

Day of the operation could not run smoother.

I was greeted by Mr Hassan who did the marking and took some pre op photos and then I was off to the theatre. I was in a lovely room with a very clean ensuite (I am totally public toilet phobic) so this was a massive plus for me.

I woke up after I think was a 4 hour operation and I was a little out of it still from the anaesthesia so I continued to sleep a little.

I stayed over night at the hospital.

When I woke up I looked in the mirror and although I was still swollen I could see an obvious change in my shape.

I got a call from Mr Hassan asking how I was doing etc.

By this point I didn't feel any pain yet but it is advisable to start taking your pain killers.

After a quick shower and a redress of the dressings I was ready to be discharged.

Once the anaesthetic wore off I did feel some pain but it really wasn't that bad.... I would say maybe a 6 out of 10 at worst.

It's more uncomfortable rather than painful.

I continued to take painkillers.

The pain is worse after you sleep and initially try to get up but once you get up and move about it seemed fine.

I'm usually a side sleeper so the sleeping on the front is little annoying but if you use pillows it makes it easier.

The real pain only actually lasts maybe 3 days but after that I was ok really and felt pretty amazing.

I got regular massages from about 7 days which eases the hardness and pain.

I shower daily and wear my compression garment all day - this definitely helps healing and shaping I feel.

I have been doing everything right so far and didn't sit on my my new booty for around a month but even then I limit sit time (want the best result) and I feel I am getting that.

The shape definitely improving with time.

I got regular phone calls from Carolyn which is nice and any questions I had were answered promptly.

It's now around 3 months now and the result is way better than I expected.

I am already considering a further enhancement and definitely with Mr Hassan again :)

Definitely happy about my experience with Elite Surgery!!!

Thank you for making me feel younger and refreshed.

4 Months Post Op and looking good :)

Right it's been 4 months since the op....

I don't usually post updates on things like this as I'm quite a private person but I think it's important to do share experiences to help people make up their minds on surgery.

I don't take surgery lightly as it's such a massive thing as doesn't just affect someone physically but mentally also...

Anyway back to the important stuff

4 months now and I've been back in the gym (only started after my 3 month post op meeting with Dr Hassan.

So I've been in the gym twice a week just general toning up and a little cardio.

At he beginning because I've been or of action for a long while - exercise feel a little strange and I felt muscles were tight - however I don't feel this was down to surgery but more just lack of activity during recovery.

Bouncing move ts felt a little strange on the bum so I minimised it - I did weight training and squats and cardio wise I power walked on he treadmill on an incline rather than run - after two weeks thought I'm strong as ever and actually feel normal now - as if I've not even had surgery.

Flexibility had come back and I feel good - I love wearing my tight gym attire :) as my stomach is flatter and shape looks good :)

I have a picture to share - :) bum is defo rounder and bigger and higher and waist tighter - I think the results will be even better soon :)

Wished u had a before pic to show you but I didn't like the area before so any pics taken would avoid that....
London Plastic Surgeon