32 Year Old, 3 Breastfed Kids, 10 Year Old Implants - San Antonio, TX

I had saline implants placed when I was 22. LOVE,...

I had saline implants placed when I was 22. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. Knew I'd have to get them replaced in a decade or so, though. Had babies when I was 28-32. Finishing up breastfeeding the last one now. Right breast has become almost a full cup size larger than the left. Hangs a little. I read you have to wait 6 months after breastfeeding to do any kind of breast augmentation, so I must wait. I plan to get chin lipo done during the same surgery.

Scheduled the Surgery!!

Very excited. Surgery booked for early July. Dr. Greene was great, really listened to my concerns and I barely had to explain what I wanted and he got it right away. I am very confident in this doctor, many of my friends have gone to him and just rave.

I am going up in size a bit. Also switching from saline to silicone.

I'll post pics after the surgery!! So pumped. FINALLY.

Dr. Mark Greene is amazing.

My first surgeon did saline under the muscle over a decade ago. Loved them - he did great work. Breastfed three kids and aged 13 years, and they needed help. See other review in my profile for pics while breastfeeding (sorry... don't know how to link this to that). They got better after my milk dried, but were spread apart, no cleavage anymore, and were very asymmetrical.

I was referred to Dr. Greene by lots of women in my area who raved about him.

They were right- he was AWESOME. Amazing bedside manner, and I couldn't really describe what I wanted but he totally GOT it and delivered.

Posting post op pic. (One month out so they haven't fully dropped I think... Which may be why they're not too even right now..)

8/7: I have a possible stitch infection on one side. See pic (details in seperate question I just posted). Appointment with Dr. Greene tomorrow to see what's up. Went to beach (hence sunburn) but redness started before we left and I never immersed myself in water and kept the silicone strips on he whole time. Stumped!

Ps- I believe it's something I must have done wrong during aftercare... . I used silicone strips after my two week follow up, so that may have something to do with it. Dr. Greene and staff are wonderful and I can't say enough about them... Would go under the knife with this surgeon again in a heartbeat!

Love Them - No Issues!!

So turns out it wasn't a stitch infection after all. It was a reaction to the silicone strips I was using. Don't use them when you still have open scars!

Posting a picture now of about three months postop. Glad I got cleavage back but nipple areas are two totally different sizes and one hangs lower than the other. I'm hoping this is still post op settling... Will post another update in a few months. The nipple sizes though I attribute to breastfeeding and so not sure anything can be done surgically to correct that...
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon