Love my 700ccs Breast Implants - Birmingham, AL

So my expected procedure date is a little over a...

So my expected procedure date is a little over a month away. I am tired at work because I'm staying up all night stalking the internet for BA pictures. I'm from NY but plan to travel to Birmingham, AL to have my BA performed by Dr. Hedden. I've done my research on him and he has overall positive reviews. I also had an email consultation with him, and from the email he seemed pleasant. He did say that I have slight drooping and thus recommended a biplanar BA of at least 350 Cc which is fine because I am a B cup and would like to be at least a D. His office offers a 3day out of town package with the first day pre op, second day surgery, and third day post op. I plan on taking off for a week. My supervisor said she's not sure if I'll get off but I've made up my mind. I've wanted BA since I was 18 and at this point I'm so anxious to do it that its more important than my job. Hell, I'm 4 classes from my masters. So, if they fire me I'll find something else. I know, I'm rambling. Anyways, I need this surgery like yesterday. I hope there aren't any complications and it goes well. Bye for now....#ImpatientlyWaiting

BA exactly 33 Days Away!

Soooooooooooooooooooo I just received my medical precautions and CBC forms to have my lab work done. My surgery is 33 days away. It's seems so close but soooooooooooooooooooo far! Heather is the out of town patient coordinator and she's been extremely helpful. It looks as though I'm going to pay 3,600 and not the 3000 cash price because I'm financing with care credit. Irdc though because that's still hella cheap for a BA. I'm deciding on whether to get the bliss warranty. Irdk. I hope everything goes well. It doesn't really feel real yet.

18 Days Away! Dun dun dunnn

So today is Sept 14 and I'm leaving on Oct 2 to head to AL. I'm excited but I'm honestly just ready to get it over with because now I have become obsessed with getting a BBL. I want both my BA and BBL done before the year is over so I can start 2017, also the year of me turning the dirty 30, off right! The wait continues........

8 days till I journey

In exactly 8 days me and my mom are taking that 15 hour drive (Lord help me) to AL. Woot woot! It went by really fast y'all! I want to be excited about my breasts but the recent events in our country is taking away from my excitement :-(.

I'm here!

Hectic week and I almost didn't make it but I'm here! Surgery tomorrow a.m and in so nervous and tired from driving! Next time you guys see me I'll have big boobs! Night!

700 cc Saline Biplaner Breast Augmentation

Dr. Hedden is the Truth

Went for my post op apt today. He says everything looks good. Definitely worth that looonngggg drive!

Up and At Em!

Today is 4 days post op and I finally got up and was able to drive, go get my nails done, and run some errands. I'm not really having pain anymore, just soreness. It was a bit hard to drive as far as turning the wheel and such but it wasn't horrible. At times my boobs look big to me and at other times I wish that they were bigger of course because it's still so early they are riding pretty high. The surgeon did say once they drop there should be more bottom pole fullness and they will project more outward which will make them look larger, which is what I want. I also did read that it takes a bit longer for 500 Cc and up to drop so since I have 700 Cc I just have to be patient. But I'm told at the 3 month mark ill have more of an idea of what I'm working with! Patience patience patience!

Highs and Lows

Yoooooo I'm really discovering two things about plastic surgery early on: 1. It's an emotional rollercoaster 2. You gotta be patient af 3. It's addictive
It's crazy . Also, as a FYI if you're going to get big boobs make sure your financially able to change your wardrobe. I LITERALLY cannot fit ANYTHING!!!! Duh. I should have expected that but I guess I didn't think it through. It sucks because I've also gained weight so not only can I not fit my gotdamn shirts I can't fit my pants either and I'm not finished saving up for or being healed enough for my BBL. I'm all over the place!

20 days post op

That went by fast. I'm still sore and I don't think I'm supposed to be? I still haven't adjusted to sleeping on my back and it's still not comfortable to sleep on my side. I don't know about this bbl anymore lol
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Love him! Love his staff! He's awesome and has magic hands!