45 Yr Old, 5'8 181lbs, 2 Grown Kids 27 Yr Old Son, 24 Yr Old Daughter, Divorced - Birmingham, AL

I have been stalking this page and the BBL...

I have been stalking this page and the BBL procedure for quite some time. I finally decided to bite the bullet. I have always been slim. The last 10 years or so I have this belly and back fat this is so stubborn and wont budge. I never go anywhere because I hate the way my clothes fit. I have been divorced for 18 years, "I so tired of being alone". My daughter just graduated college and I think its time for me to pamper myself for a change. I feel guilty spending this amount of money on the sx and worried about the risks from a sx that is elective. Against better judgment I didn't keep it a secret from my sisters, aunts, and cousins. I'm getting so much negativity. I only told them after I paid so I wouldn't change my mind. Dr.Hedden in Birmingham, Al is doing my sx. I'm almost done getting all of my supplies, my sx date is November 30th. I'm posting before pics but it took much soul searching for me to do this. So be kind.

Two days until my sx date.

I have all my supplies and I am ready. I have all confidence in Dr. Hedden and I just want this over with. So I will post pics and keep you guys updated. Thanks for all the encouragement and information. I will give detailed information when I am able. I have to be in office at 8:00am November 30.

On the other side....

My sx went quite well. I still swollen. I think i got too many cc 900 on each side including hips. I see my small waist shaping up but the bottom looks a little square. My doctor said it will be fine. I will post pics soon. Thanks all.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

So far so good, he was the 3rd doctor that I had a consult with and I liked him and how he talked with me and took time to answer all my questions.