Round 2 with Dr. Fisher in Miami,- Birmingham, AL

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 323 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been stalking this page and the BBL...

I have been stalking this page and the BBL procedure for quite some time. I finally decided to bite the bullet. I have always been slim. The last 10 years or so I have this belly and back fat this is so stubborn and wont budge. I never go anywhere because I hate the way my clothes fit. I have been divorced for 18 years, "I so tired of being alone". My daughter just graduated college and I think its time for me to pamper myself for a change. I feel guilty spending this amount of money on the sx and worried about the risks from a sx that is elective. Against better judgment I didn't keep it a secret from my sisters, aunts, and cousins. I'm getting so much negativity. I only told them after I paid so I wouldn't change my mind. Dr.Hedden in Birmingham, Al is doing my sx. I'm almost done getting all of my supplies, my sx date is November 30th. I'm posting before pics but it took much soul searching for me to do this. So be kind.

Two days until my sx date.

I have all my supplies and I am ready. I have all confidence in Dr. Hedden and I just want this over with. So I will post pics and keep you guys updated. Thanks for all the encouragement and information. I will give detailed information when I am able. I have to be in office at 8:00am November 30.

On the other side....

My sx went quite well. I still swollen. I think i got too many cc 900 on each side including hips. I see my small waist shaping up but the bottom looks a little square. My doctor said it will be fine. I will post pics soon. Thanks all.

Look for a surgery buddy. My date is set for April 25, 2017

I have set my date for April 25th. I am willing to change my date if I can find a surgery buddy. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Fisherfied in 54 days!!!!

My sx is approaching fast. I am scheduled for April 24th on a Monday. Talk with my sx coordinator and just found out that I have to be in Miami on Firday or Saturday for preop. I'm so lost. I want to stay at an Airbnb place for the entire eight days. I have called the nurse Amy everyone was talking about but her number is no good. Please dolls help me find a nurse. Has anyone used a nurse that really got the job done? Look for help from all my RS vets. Thanks in advance.

Wish Pics

Here are some wish pics...they are all over the place.

Wish Pic--projection

I want this

So far so good, he was the 3rd doctor that I had a consult with and I liked him and how he talked with me and took time to answer all my questions.