Age 51- Tummy Tuck & Breast Reduction . - Birmingham, AL

I have always struggled with my tummy area and had...

I have always struggled with my tummy area and had very Large Breast , after having 2 babies a little over a year apart ,hysterectomy and several years of gaining and losing weight , I finally decided to go for it at the age of 51. My experience has been great and I am so Happy with my results !! I am 5 weeks post-op and things are going good and I feel great. My PS and his Staff were great !! I am so amazed at my results and wished I had done this 10 years earlier . Thank You Dr. B for doing such a great job and taking such good care of me.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr Michael S. Beckenstein and his staff to anyone and already have . His attention to detail is awesome and I am so pleased with my results. If you are considering PS and want to have amazing results, little scaring & the best PS in Birmingham, Al. call Dr Michael S. Beckenstein office for a consultation. I love my results !!