52 Yo Scheduled Facelift, Nose Job, Brow Lift, Fat Transfer - Birmingham, AL

I'm at the very nervous stage. I think I am most...

I'm at the very nervous stage. I think I am most concerned with the bruising after and that I may be cooped up for weeks. Whenever I have gotten fillers there has been a lot of swelling and bruising. I can't even imagine what this may be like. I can't wait for the final results , however. Any reassurance would be appreciated.

Digital rendering has me excited!

3rd day post op

9 days post op

Went to dr today for stitches and nose guard removal. Still very swollen cheeks, jaw and nose tip. Back next week for staple removal.

12 days post op

I still have tape on my nose. I tried out some different cover up for my bruises under my eyes. I am wondering why these bruises stay red while the rest have turned blue then yellow. These won't budge. Swelling continues to reduce. Can't wait to get staples out on Tuesday.

2 weeks post op

Glamour shot of the day! Can't wait to get this tape off my nose so I can go out in public. I am nervous about getting the staples out. Its got to hurt.

3 weeks post op

3 1/2 week post op

Today is the first day I don't feel like I look like an alien. I know I'm still swollen, especially my nose and jaw, but am starting to get a sense of the final results. Dr. Grotting was pleased with my healing at 3 week visit. He and his staff are superb.

5 weeks post op

This just shows what make up and good lighting can do. Smoke and mirrors. Haha.

7 week post op

I can't believe 7 weeks has gone by. It's difficult to estimate how swollen I still am. I know my nose tip is swollen and my jawline. The sides of my face in front of my ears is still very numb. My scars are minimal. I'm lucky my hair covers them.

9 weeks post op

As the swelling goes down I am seeing those nasty lines around the lips again. My nose is still swollen ( I hope). I wanted it to be less prominent.

11 week post op

I'm happy about most of my results overall. I wish my lips were fuller. I still have to overdraw lip liner. Not thrilled with my nose. I'm hoping it will continue to lose swelling.

Doctor before and after pics

Had my 3 month follow up. He said my nose tip was still swollen and should continue to improve.

14 months post op

Still very happy with my results.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

So far, I could not be more pleased with Dr. Grotting. No detail is overlooked. I really did my research before picking him and meeting him sealed the deal. I would recommend him to anyone.