27 - Birmingham, GB

From being a teenager I hated my nose in my early...

From being a teenager I hated my nose in my early 20's I considered having rhinoplasty but never followed it up this year I decided to go for it as my confidence wasn't improving no matter how much I tried to ignore my nose it the only part of my body I was unhappy with at this point, my first consultation with mr Hassan was fantastic he's so professional, caring and understanding I have previously had surgery with MYA but I had read many reviews about elite surgical and decided in going with them. From start to finish everything went to plan and i couldn't recommend him enough to people his practice manger Carolyn Andrews is also great she's so kind and you build a good relationship with them both that is important. I love my new nose it fits my face realy well he's done a great job. The recovery part isn't as bad as I thought it would be discomfort for a few days my bruising wasn't bad in my eyes I took arnica tablets a few week before the op as advised by mr Hassan after the week my cast was off and I felt great it was worth it.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Hassan stayed in touch with after my procedure he came to see me shown me before and after pictures he's so caring and understanding and gives a professional honest opinion and answers all questions.