Mommy Makeover - Beverly Hills, CA

Finding a plastic surgeon can be a daunting task,...

Finding a plastic surgeon can be a daunting task, especially if you live in the Los Angeles area. There are plastic surgeons everywhere. How do you choose? I wanted to have a mommy makeover that included a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Being a 5' 5" girl and having two 8 lbs. babies can due wonders on a woman's body. After some research I narrowed my search down to two plastic surgeons. After both consultations I chose Dr. Brent Moelleken in Beverly Hills. I didn't have to look any further. I liked Dr. Moelleken because he is a pioneer plastic surgeon whom is continually trying to improve his craft. He is a doctor whom enjoys his work and is innovative, which showed me that Dr. Moelleken has a desire to grow, learn, and continually strengthen his skills. He is very knowledgeable, patient, sympathetic, thorough, and honest. My consultation went smoothly and he gave me my options. He thoroughly explained the difference between a full tummy tuck and hybrid. He also explained what some other surgeons do that may change the appearance of your body after surgery, such as disconnecting the umbilicus and cutting the upper chest muscles to have more cleavage (Read up on it.) I decided to get a hybrid tummy tuck which allowed for my scar to sit a lot lower than with a full tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. I had my surgery on June 20, 2016. I was very nervous, but everything went smoothly. The anesthesiologist and nurse made me feel reassured and comfortable. After surgery it is recommended to spend at least one night at Serenity a post surgical recovery center. Right before surgery the nurse asked me if I wanted to have the car service drive me or have an ambulance take me to Serenity. I chose the ambulance since I wouldn't have to get up after my surgery and the anesthesiologist can keep me comfortable longer. I am so glad I the nurse explained this option. I am very happy with my results. It has been 3 weeks and I am healing very well. Dr. Moelleken is a wonderful doctor and his staff are very sweet and supportive. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My breasts look great and they will take some getting use to, but the results are phenomenal. My breast scars are right at the crease. My tummy looks great and immediately after the surgery you can see the hourglass shape. As the swelling has decreased my tummy looks flatter and my waist is slim. My scar is extremely low and I won't have a problem hiding it. I am now wearing the silicone strips to reduce the visibility of the scars.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner, responsive to emails, and even came in on a Saturday to make sure I was doing well.