Mid Facelift, Lower Blephoroplasty, Fat Transfer, Medialized Corner Lip Lift with Dr. Haworth - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 11 days post op after a mid-face lift, lower...

I am 11 days post op after a mid-face lift, lower bleph, fat transfer, and medialized corner lip lift with Dr. Haworth. I am 38 years old and wanted the procedures to "change" my face rather than "turn back the hands of time". I do admit that there were some signs of aging on my face but I often get mistaken for a twenty-something year old. I was unhappy with my chubby cheeks, my hollow tear troughs, and my asymmetrical lips. I have been looking at websites and researching doctors for over 8 years. For me, choosing Dr. Haworth was a no-brainer. His before and after pics speak for themselves.

Still healing...

day 12

Medialized corner lip lift

Lips yesterday

medialized corner lip lift

Lips before

16 days post op

Hi guys! It's 16 days post op and my mid facelift, lower blepharoplasty, and lip lift look great! I have to admit that I went through a little depressed and freaked out moment for a couple days but Dr. Haworth told me to relax and trust him and everything would be fine. He was so right! I still have a lot of healing to do but I can see all the great changes taking shape!!! Sorry for the low quality mirror selfie but I had to share!

2 months post op

I'm still healing well! My cheeks are still somewhat stiff and a bit numb but overall I'm doing great. I think i need a nose job though!

Pics from last post

Pics didn't upload the first time

I don't have any "scars" to really speak of but I have included pics of the incisions. They were in my hairline above my temple, under each eye, and extending from the outer corners of my mouth and on the very top of each side of my top lip.

Mascara changes everything!

Hi girls! I put on some mascara and posed in the mirror with my BFF. I'm not typically a makeup person but it's fun to play dress-up sometimes!

More mirror poses

Ok, I know it's silly but Dr. Haworth has made me feel so much better about myself!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon