Very Excited/terrified

Have lower facelift/lower-upper eyes and neck lift...

Have lower facelift/lower-upper eyes and neck lift this Thursday..
I keep shifting myself from stress back to excitement :)

I know I'm going to be super happy (and relieved it's over!).
My surgeon is spectacular and I keep reminding myself that he does this all the time.

All I really need to do is have a great attitude and sleep.

I have prepared everything that everyone has suggested on here, giant thanks for this forum.
I keep reading all the facelift reviews over for reassurance, they really help! I'm very grateful to everyone here for their helpful advice.

Here are my before photos, taken today.

13 years ago

My new(ish) face is 7 days old today!

And I still can't bare to take a photo, promise I will tomorrow!
Every day is better...
but I haven't had any appetite at all--which normally I would LOVE, but I don't think I will heal if I don't eat something. I am jucing whole pineapples like crazy--LOVE!
I have an aurora borealis of bruises and I look like Frankenstein's less attractive sister. If I have to go outside I wait until it's very dark...

I have really have to pysch myself up to clear up my stitches --that is my least favorite part.
Opinions vary on what to put on them, so I have been using neosporin and anica gel. I have ordered a spray bottle so I can just spray the ones on my scalp.

I am going to be so excited to just look a bit normal so I can get back to work and not scare people

10 day new face

Stitches out tomorrow!

Here is the deal with stitches/staples.

I suggest taking 2 tylenols (or drug of your choice). Everyone told me that it does not hurt.

Most of the stitches were easy, but the staples hurt like crazy. I mentally packed for vacation

to take my mind off it. :)

It didn't take too long, thank goodness--and your experience may be easier than mine.

13 day face!

Woo hoo! I was able to get a blow dry day! Today was the first day in 2 weeks that I have had any appetite.
Still working on my energy, but I sleeping so much better with my stitches out.

Very excited for more healing!!! You know what they say about facelifts...

"it's 2 weeks till your friends can see you, and 4 weeks until your enemies should".

Happy healing!!