It Was Worth It! Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Growing up middle eastern i have always been...

The issue for me ,however, was i didnt want a scar on my face and i wanted it as natural as possible. I had known about Dr. Kanodia since 2001 and had heard great things about him but just couldn't afford him at the time. During my consultation i learned that he had brought on an apprentice by the name of Dr. Dugar . Young energetic with a special attention to detail. i decided to have my surgery with him. I will admit financials played a part in it. Although Dr. Dugar was the one performing my surgery. He was going to perform the surgery under the guidance of Dr. kanodia. A surgery for half the price? i was sold. almost 2 months later the swelling is down my looks amazing and i couldnt be happier.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Growing up middle eastern i have always been selfish conceiouse about my nose. once i hit puberty it was rough for me in middle school and high school. I promised my self that if i ever had the chance i would have a rhinoplasty. Well years later as i grew into my face and now having a family i was in a much better posotion to be able to do it. The issue for me ,however, was i didnt want a scar on my face and i wanted it as natural as possible. I had known about Dr. Kanodia since 2001 and had heard great things about him but just couldn't afford him at the time. During my consultation i learned that he had brought on an apprentice by the name of Dr. Dugar . Young energetic with a special attention to detail. i decided to have my surgery with him. I will admit financials played a part in it. Although Dr. Dugar was the one performing my surgery. I was excited that he was incorporating the scarless technique that Dr. kanodia is famous for. i was sold. almost 2 months later the swelling is down my nose looks amazing and i couldn't be happier. I wanted to add that Dr. Dugar also had something that surgeons arent always known for and that is bedside manners. Because of my anxiousness, i might have called the office a few more times that i should have with questions to calm my nerves, and i dont think a single time was i made to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable. The aftercare was just as good if not better. The care for me was an important issue going in.