Can't Stop Smiling - Beverly Hills, CA

Making the decision to have reconstruction surgery...

Making the decision to have reconstruction surgery was by far one of the most nerve wracking experiences for me. After over a year of research and mind spinning information, I made my decision.

Not based on the oodles of info available on the net but from a referral from my Niece to Dr. Rhaban. She had breast augmentation over 5 years ago. She was not only pleased with the outcome, but also with her experience with Dr. Rhaban and his entire staff.
I was a bit apprehensive having the conversation with my niece. In the end I was great full that I did.

I've seen the reality TV show "Botched" and did not want to live that nightmare.
I am extremely pleased with my outcome. I love the family atmosphere in the office. More importantly, I love that Dr. Rhaban is a straight shooter, tells it like it is kind of Dr.
I have referred family and friends to Dr. Rhaban's office.
It's been a little over 3 months now since my surgery, a surgery that has changed my life for the better!!!
Much love to Dr. Rahban and staff!!
You all rock!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rhaban was very helpful and informative. I went in thinking I wanted breast augmentation and after consulting with Dr. Rhaban we decided having a tummy tuck with liposuction would bring my breasts back to life.