Flat Rock-hard Stomach with Abdominal Muscle Definition! - Beverly Hills, CA

There was only one question I had going into my...

The answer is a resounding ‘Yes!’ in every way possible.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

There was only one question I had going into my abdominoplasty and leg work with Dr. Timothy Katzen:   Would it be worth it?   Whether as to the financial cost, the post-recovery process or simply being happy with the results?   The answer is a resounding ‘Yes!’ in every way possible.     I spent most of my life between 300-350 pounds.   Five years ago when I was approaching 60, I finally addressed this lifelong problem, thereafter keeping my weight under 200 pounds.   Yet, regardless of how much weight I took off, there remained the residual flesh and permanent fat deposits that are the inevitable result of being so overweight.   That’s no longer the case thanks to the genius and artistry of Dr. Katzen.   I’d met with a number of plastic surgeons, but clearly Dr. Katzen’s skills and patient attention were on a much more elevated level -- and he didn’t disappoint.  Today I actually have a flat rock-hard stomach, one which reveals abdominal muscle definition.   It’s not just incredible, but something I still can’t actually believe is me.     I’m so thrilled with the results, I’m circling back around for a second set of procedures on my upper body.   Dr. Katzen is not just providing me an entirely new body definition.   He’s given that most priceless of gifts, something I couldn’t achieve through weight loss alone:  a true sense of normality in every sense of the word.