Best Decision Ever. - Beverly Hills, CA

I underwent a tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Rady...

I underwent a tummy tuck procedure with Dr. Rady Rahban just over two years ago, and my experience was nothing but positive. Having the procedure performed was a great decision, and choosing Dr. Rahban to perform it was easily the best decision I could have made. Dr. Rahban is not only an excellent surgeon, but also a true artist. His attention to detail and commitment to perfection is unmatched.
I had the procedure done just short of a year after my second son was born. After both pregnancies, I lost all of the baby weight easily, but was left with a stomach that I didn't recognize and was ashamed of. I did not want to live the rest of my life worrying about camouflaging my belly with loose-fitting clothes and never really feeling good about the way I looked.
Dr. Rahban gave me a beautiful stomach (with a perfectly placed scar, which is hidden in even the skimpiest of bikinis!) and he gave me my confidence back. In the two years since my surgery, I have also visited Dr. Rahban for other procedures (botox and restylane) and each time have been thrilled with the results. I tend to be an anxious person, and he is always able to put my nerves at ease before each procedure, because he makes it so obvious that he really cares about his results. He wants to make everyone beautiful and he is gifted at doing that.
I would never go to anyone other than Dr. Rahban and cannot recommend him highly enough.

TT scar photo

I wanted to add a photo of my TT scar. The picture was taken one year post procedure. Dr. Rahban did a really nice job and I'm very happy with the end result.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Amazingly gifted surgeon. Having Dr. Rahban perform my surgery was the best decision I ever made.