dr. kotler is fantastic!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

DR. Kotler is just the BEST!! Not only with this...

DR. Kotler is just the BEST!! Not only with this techniques that produce such wonderful results, but also with his overall approach, professionalism, candor, and "bedside" manner. He really takes the time to listen, to explain, and just to real show that he genuinely cares. I had rhino by some other doc many years ago, and well the results were not all that great. I knew I needed to somehow make it better and was unsure exactly how I wanted to about doing that. I didn't think that I wanted to go thru a "procedure" again but wasn't sure what was out there or available. So I started doing some research and discovered non-surgical procedures. Then I started researching the various doctors, and there were quite a few...but there was only a very small number that offered the permanent approach that Dr. Kotler does. So then I set up some consults and after meeting with a few docs, I had narrowed it done to ONE....DR. KOTLER!!! By far a very great decision. DR. Kotler understand my situation and started working with me. And little by little the results can through and that cost was significantly lower, there was absolutely zero down time, the results are great, and I'm very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Kotler and would highly recommend that if your considering any procedure, go with Dr. K!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

One of the things I really like about Dr. Kotler is his warm approach, genuiness, and kindness. It's not like this procedure that one must endure when you go visit Dr. Kotler and his wonderful and very friendly staff, it's more of a happy get together and his compassion and overall friendly disposition, along with great results, really sets him apart. He takes the time because he really truly cares.