56 Year Old Female - Needed a Tune Up! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am at a very good place in my life and decided...

I am at a very good place in my life and decided that this was the year I wanted to undergo some major cosmetic procedures to help me feel as good on the outside as I do on the inside and help keep my aging skin in good condition. I elected to do my face first, so this review is of my 360 facelift. I have added photo's and video's which I hope can help anyone wishing to make this choice in aesthetic surgery. I am very pleased with my results and am currently near 3 weeks post op!

56 Year Old Needed a Tune Up!

Pre-op!!
More Improvement Post Op
1:37
Post Op! Ready to go back to Work
1:35
I wanted to include my video diary which is ongoing. I hope you might find it useful!

56 Year Old Needed Tune Up!

I wanted to post a few more current photo's now that I am nearly 3 weeks out! A note about a facelift.....It handles the interior restoration and can add volume to the facial areas with fat. It does not take care of fine line wrinkles, rosacea or other top layer issues on the skin. The CO2 laser did help tremendously on my skin....My doctor also recommended going to a aesthetician for IPL laser to help resolve any further bruising and assistance w/ any small issues that might need further tweeking. I have some very tiny spider veins on one side of my face. I will be needing botox, too! I also have been gently massaging any small bumps under areas of the skin behind my ears and eyes. I hope this information is helpful!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I did quite a bit of research and elected to have my work done by Dr. Brent Moelleken. He is double board certified and came highly recommended. I was very impressed with his assessment of my issue areas and his overall manner which was never rushed. He is gracious and the office staff - Penny, Sharon, Alex and Crystal work cohesively in ensuring all details are handled without incident. It was just a very smooth process preparing for my first procedure which was his trademarked 360 facelift. This entailed, a necklift, facelift, cheek lift, brow lift, lip augmentation, live-fill (his patented fat grafting) and CO2 laser. He also made the lobs of my ears a bit smaller and performed a bit of a forehead reduction. I had the absolute trust in his skill as a surgeon and his beautiful work which I feel looks really natural and which just continues to look better as I recover. This facelift was an investment in my self and his skill set was worth that investment.