Sag No More! Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, Arm Lift and Torsoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I had several consults with plastic surgeons that...

I had several consults with plastic surgeons that were unsatisfactory prior to consulting with Dr. Katzen. All of them told me that they cannot complete my needs, except Dr. Katzen. I had so much hope and confidence and he came through with amazing results. Dr. Katzen specializes in patients who have lost a large amount of weight so he was able to fix many of my excess skin problems.

I’ve had gastric bypass surgery and lost 116 pounds. With weight loss, I was left with sagging skin all over: my tummy, arms, breast, etc. I felt my whole body sagged. I had multiple surgeries with Dr. Katzen. I had an abdominoplasty, breast reduction, arm lift and torsoplasty. I am very appreciative of everything Dr. Katzen has done for me. He is a very gifted surgeon. He’s also very kind and remarkable.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Katzen is a very gifted surgeon. He’s also very kind and remarkable at what he does. I’ve had an abdominoplasty, breast reduction, arm lift and torsoplasty with him. He’s transformed my sagging body into something I could only dream of. I appreciate everything he’s done for me.