The Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself! - Beverly Hills, CA

Had even better outcome then I could have ever...

Had even better outcome then I could have ever hoped for! My nose is perfect!! Dr. Rahban is a true artist and having my nose fixed was the best thing I ever did for myself. There is truly no pain from the procedure, just discomfort and I recovered very well. Dr. Rahban helped me every step of the way.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

As Dr. Rahban said, I had 25 things wrong with my nose and he fixed all of them! I have increasingly disliked my nose for various aesthetic reasons but also because I could not properly breathe out of it for as long as I can remember. I did tons of research before choosing Rahban as my doctor and he and his practice met all the requirements I was looking for. I've never met a nicer doctor who takes meticulous pride in his work as well as has such a charming personality. His staff is just as awesome! They are friendly and warm and also exude the same high level of patient interest. They genuinely care about what they are doing in the medical field and it shows. I commend Dr. Rahban on his outstanding service as he has truly changed my life for the better. His realistic and honest outlook to the end result were spot on...no false hope here and that's what you want. It is your face isn't it?!