Best Nose Job Ever! - Beverly Hills, CA

Wow, I am very impressed with Dr. Tsai! Not only...

I initially came to see Dr. Tsai because I broke my nose several years ago. It was fixed at that time but not well. I still had a crooked nose and a bump on the top. I also wanted the tip of my nose to be smaller. I have been wanting to fix it for years but never found anyone I was comfortable with until I met Dr. Tsai. After my consultation, I felt at ease and knew I made the right choice. I had the procedure done and only had a splint on the outside for a week. I did not have any packing inside my nose like I did before. I was back to my normal activities after a few days and was fully healed after about a week and a half.

My results are amazing! Not only is my nose straight, but the bump is gone and I have a nice curve. The tip of my nose is smaller and looks amazing. My breathing is much better also. All my friends say it is the best nose job they have ever seen! It is so natural and fits my face perfectly! I will only let Dr. Tsai's magic hands touch me from now on with any cosmetic procedure and I have referred all my friends to him!
Beverly Hills Physician

Wow, I am very impressed with Dr. Tsai! Not only is he very skilled with his hands but also a very humble and down to earth doctor. He is honestly one of he nicest people I've ever met, he spent so much time with me, much more than he needed to, and never rushed or pressured me into anything. He answered all my questions and explained all the benefits and risks of the procedure. In fact he gave me his card with his personal number to call anytime if I had any questions before or after the surgery, and he actually answers his phone! I will only let Dr. Tsai's magic hands touch me from now on with any cosmetic procedure and I have referred all my friends to him!