Rhinoplasty for Minor Changes

I had rhinoplasty with dr. Charles Lee on Jan 7th....

I had rhinoplasty with dr. Charles Lee on Jan 7th. On my initial consultation he was very informative abd honest. He showed me pictures of his work and even adviced against a few procedures I was considerin .
I chose to have my nose fixed because I broke it a few months ago and it didn't look the same after that.
The nurse and the whole team were very nice and I felt no pain after surgery, just back pain from sleeping on my back :) Right now I'm very swollen so I'm not sure about my results yet.

1 day post op

6 days post op

Still swollen but getting better.

7 days post op.

8 days post. Splint removed today

Today I had the splint removed. I'm happy with the results but I'm still very swollen especially on the nostrils. Dr. Lee said I have to come back in a month. We reviewed pre op pictures and he emailed them to me so I could see the progress.

Nose before rhinoplasty

These are pics of my nose before surgery. You can see the hump on the bridge and a bit of nostril flare.

3 weeks post op

It's being 3 weeks since my surgery and things are looking better. My nose is still swollen and painful to touch but I can see more definition. I was worried with nostril asymmetry and my tip leaning a bit to the left but is looking better now so I'm hoping is just swelling.

3 weeks post op

Front view.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very honest and informative. He can be busy but never left any questions unanswered. I had a consultation with him re other procedures besides rhinoplasty and he was honest in his opinion that he didn't recommend it. He mainly works with asian patients but I like the natural result of his work.