Best Decision I Ever Made!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I never ever write reviews for anything but I felt...

I never ever write reviews for anything but I felt compelled to write one for Dr. Ghavami after my rhinoplasty. I had wanted one for quite some time due to a hump I had on my nose and a over rotated tip. I did extensive research and when I found Ghavami I was hoping that he would do a great job due to his specialization in ethnic rhinoplasty (I am East African).

The consultation was about a month prior to my surgery, what impressed me immediately was that he addressed the litany of things I didn't like about my nose before I did. He had a humble, genuine vibe to him and I felt very confident in going with him after ending the phone call.

The surgery went very smoothly and felt like it took 5 minutes. It seemed like one second I was chatting with the anesthesiologist and the next waking up. I had pretty bad swelling the following two days but after that I was fine. Getting the splits taken out was probably the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced! Having the surgery wasn't really painful just uncomfortable and annoying not being able to breath for a week but that's just part of the process.

I must say I LOVE my new nose. Dr. Ghavami removed the hump and lengthened it by adding grafts and I feel like it fits my face perfectly now. My profile is gorgeous, has a beautiful slope. It's so feminine now and brings out my other features so much better. My nose head on is beautiful too! The bridge is more narrow and the tip is pretty swollen but I can already see how my nostrils won't be as visible and that's exactly what I asked for. I was so happy when I saw it after getting the splints removed I cried lol. And what makes me even happier is that my nose is super swollen now and it still looks cute!!! I know that when the swelling subsides I'm going to love it even more.

Overall I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Ghavami and his staff. Everyone from Sadaf my surgical coordinator to Karissa and Aman my nurses treated with me with such kindness and made me feel so comfortable. I felt like they genuinely cared about me and that's such a good feeling. Dr. Ghavami is a high profile, very well known surgeon and I was afraid I would feel like just a number but it was anything but. Dr. Ghavami is brilliant and has a true talent, his surgical skill is out of this world and I will be going to him for any future procedures I might have. He's also funny and a nice guy!

The surgery definitely wasn't cheap but I can honestly say he's worth every penny. Don't cut corners when it comes to something as serious as surgery or as precious as your face! I have the comfort knowing I will never need or desire another surgery on my nose and that in itself is priceless.

I'm only 9 days out of surgery so I won't pictures just yet but I will in about a month (that's when my nurse told me a lot of my swelling should be down by). I hope my review helps at least one person because I know that they can be reassuring to potential patients. I myself am a skeptic and need to see and read countless examples of a surgeons great work to feel truly comfortable before taking the plunge.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Best surgeon in the world! He is truly talented.