New Nose, Inside and Out: Septal Perforation Repair + Rhinoplasty – Dr. Jason S. Hamilton, Beverly Hills, CA

I am thrilled to provide this review of Dr. Jason...

I am thrilled to provide this review of Dr. Jason S. Hamilton at Osborne Head & Neck Institute in Beverly Hills, CA for septal perforation repair + rhinoplasty! I have needed septal perforation repair for a long time and over the years my nose had become worse in appearance, as you can see from my “before” pics.

After a 5-hour surgery, somehow Dr. Hamilton performed a near miracle – he fixed my large septal perf and gave me rhinoplasty for a beautiful new nose – inside and out! I can’t believe that a long-cherished dream has come true!

I can’t say enough glowing things about Dr. Hamilton and entire staff at OHNI – including James the talented (thank God) anesthesiologist, Terry the attentive PA, Stephanie the kind nurse and Noelia, the wonderful patient coordinator who handled my insurance approval of the septal perf surgery.

Since I had a large perforation, Dr. Hamilton had to take cartilage grafts from my forehead. Please note that they shaved my hair ABOVE my HAIRLINE so the stitches will not result in a visible scar because my hair will grow back. Also, I think I may have gotten a BOGO free with a mini-forehead lift! BONUS!

Updated After Pics

Hi All,
I wanted to give an update and share some "after" pics I took today. This morning, I was able to remove the last of the surgical tape that was on my forehead (from the cartilage grafting). The swelling has gone done significantly but I still have congestion and stuffiness. I am babying myself and using the Ayr saline spray a lot, like 2-3 times an hour. Only 2 more weeks until I can work out again, I'm looking forward to that!

After Pics - 6 Weeks Post Op

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason S. Hamilton is the smartest, nicest plastic surgeon and ENT in the world. I had complete trust and faith in him going into the procedure. I wasn’t even nervous in the operating room when the anesthesiologist James was putting me to sleep. As far as the rhinoplasty, I told Dr. Hamilton what I wanted briefly and he delivered! He is an artist and a scientist. He is really a master of destinies but you do have to grant him the creativity and autonomy necessary for mastery to take place. Another thing that impressed me is that Dr. Hamilton performed all the post-op appointments and dressings himself. That he would attend to me like this himself in spite of a busy surgery schedule is impressive. He also doesn’t train “fellows.” In short, Dr. Jason S. Hamilton is a brilliant, rising star. My advice is to get in there and get the surgery done and don’t delay!