Dr. Andrew Frankel Fixed What Previous Surgeon Did To My Nose

I chose Dr. Andrew Frankel in Los Angeles for my...

I chose Dr. Andrew Frankel in Los Angeles for my revision rhinoplasty. I am very happy with the results. He was able to remove all of the unnecessary septal grafts that the previous surgeon had placed in the tip of my nose and the alar side regions. He also shaved down Dorsal profile, which the other surgeon had made too tall with the left spreader graft placed and Dr. Frankel was also able to rasp the bone near my left eye which had shifted in after the previous surgery. The scar is imperceptible post surgery. I am very happy, as this is a definite improvement in my nose and I no longer cringe when I look at myself in the mirror because I recognize myself again.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Frankel really listened to me and went out of his way to make sure that he understood me and worked with me to do what I wanted done, regardless of whether or not he personally thought there was a need to do it or not. He was willing to give me what I wanted not what he wanted, which is why I am very happy with my results.