I Am an RN in my 50's. Beverly Hills, CA

I was happy with my appearance with the exception...

I was happy with my appearance with the exception with how my neck was showing signs of age. When I would look in the mirror my eyes would drop down to my neck which was saggy and I had rings around my neck with a turkey waddle. I had a neck lift by Dr. Perlman and I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have made. He completely restored my neck and took at least ten years off me. He tightened the underlying muscles which is important for long term results. My neck looks better than when I was in my 20's. My recovery was a breeze and I was back in class within one week and no one knew I had anything done. The photo included was less than one week post op and my neck continued to improve each day. I am so happy.

Photos of my neck before Dr Perlman's neck lift

I would like to respond to a request to include before photos on my neck. You can see I had horizontal rings as well as loose skin. Dr Perlman worked a miracle on me. I am over 4 months out now and I am so very happy with my result. My recovery was easy. I took arnica for several days prior and two weeks after surgery. The scars in front of my ears are not visible any more and the scar under my chin has also faded. I wore a flexible bandage to support the area below my chin almost continually when I was home and sleeping which helped to keep everything in place while I healed. As far as a tip for getting the best result I would say:do your homework and make sure your surgeon is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and follow the post op instructions you are given.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Jon Perlman, MD is a brilliant surgeon. He is very kind and gentle and I felt very well cared for. His office and OR staff have been with him for many years and they work well as a team. I never felt so calm and secure with a decision to have a surgical procedure done in my entire life. My results are phenomenal and I no longer think twice about my neck other than to feel proud of how good it looks! Dr. Perlman was featured on Extreme Makeover on ABC Television and his patients had results that looked like he performed a full blown miracle. He is the best!