Mommy Wanted Her Sexy Back!! - Beverly Hills, CA

After having 3 children my mommy making body was...

After having 3 children my mommy making body was ready for some much needed tlc. After years of searching for the best doctor for me, my sister in law suggested Dr. Rahban. I was very particular in what I wanted and after seeing the doctors before and after pics I was amazed. His tummy tuck incisions are beautifully done and that was important to me. I wanted to be able to wear a sexy bikini again. During my consultation with Dr. Rahban I felt very confident that he was right for me. He covered everything from top to bottom. He discussed things that other surgeons didn't that made all the difference for me, and because my mother was sitting there with me shaking her head up and down saying "he's the one". Lol My mommy makeover consisted of replacement of old saline implants with high profile silicone implants, donut incision to reduce size of areola and give slight lift, extended tummy tuck with lipo to flanks. Surgery went better than expected. Thought I would have major pain but, I didn't it was mild of course pain meds helped. After one week I was able to see my new body, before I was revealed Dr. Rahban removed all my stitches one by one which most Doctors don't. I must say I cried with tears of joy I got my sexy back I Immediately hugged Dr. Rahban and thanked him. Here are my 6 weeks post op pics.

6 weeks bikini photo

Couldn't help myself. Only six weeks and I'm on cloud nine. Thank you Dr. Rahban!!!

12 weeks post op

My swelling has gone down since the past 6 weeks. My results are phenominal. I feel like it gets better and better. Still taping around the breasts and tummy incisions, per doctors orders. Feel amazing. Love my new body. So thankful for my doctor. Miss him.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Where do I even begin, from the first time I met him he was very honest and spent a quality amount of time with me so he knew what was ideal for me. Dr. Rahban is so particular to detail and that's why he is so good at what he does. My husband is a great supporter of my makeover and he felt that Dr. Rahban was the best choice and has a great liking to him as well. Along with his professionalism that him and his staff exhibit you can tell they truly care about their patients. Can't thank him enough. He changed my life.