So Happy with my Life Changing Mommy Make-over, Rhinoplasty and Eyelid Lift! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Brenner is my life-altering hero! Everything...

Dr. Brenner is my life-altering hero! Everything from his exceptional staff, his wonderfully supportive surgery coordinator, Layla, his caring and friendly personality, and highly skilled work is nothing short of miraculous! I was nervous about scheduling multiple procedures within weeks, but now, just a couple of weeks post-op, I'm amazed by the results and quick healing process thus far. I am 45 years old and was blessed with four children whom I breastfed and gained a considerable amount of weight during each pregnancy. More recently, I was involved in an accident that left me bed ridden and unable to exercise, so I gained weight. End results... I was left with very sagging breasts and excess hanging skin in my lower abdomen that no amount of exercise could ever correct. I was so ashamed of my figure, that I always hid my flaws... even from my own husband! Dr. Brenner performed a mommy make-over, and for the first time in years, I will no longer be hiding behind big black t-shirts! I had a breast reduction with a lift, and am truly amazed to now have round, perky breasts of a 20 year old without requiring implants! No more neck pain and bra straps digging into my shoulders! I also had a tummy tuck that included tightening/strengthening my stretched out abdomen muscles, making me look forward to proudly wearing a two-piece bathing suit. Woooohooo! I owe all of this to Dr. Brenner. He is simply amazing, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering a mommy make-over.

Next, after suffering from a couple of major accidents that caused multiple facial injuries, I was left with a badly deviated and cracked septum, as well as nerve damage resulting from jaw surgery that caused one of my eyelids to droop on one side, while I could only lift one eyebrow on the other. Dr. Brenner's fix: he performed rhinoplasty. Aside from giving me a more feminine, straighter nose, for the first time in my life, I feel I can breathe amazingly well! To fix the eye/nerve damage, Dr. Brenner removed a little excess skin from my upper lids and added a small amount of Botox on one side to even out my brows. Although I am still healing, I can already tell that the results are better than I imagined. Now I can take photos without hiding from certain angles, and no more need to apply makeup differently to each eye and brow to make them look even.

In order to achieve this same excellent results, there is no better skilled surgeon than Dr. Brenner to entrust your face and/or body with! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dr. Brenner! I feel like a new woman!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Excellent bedside manner that puts patients at ease with his thoughtful, caring personality and warm smile that compliment his exceptional surgical skills.