I Love my Surgeon & I Love my Results!! - Beverly Hills, CA

My experience with Dr. Perlman has been amazing....

My experience with Dr. Perlman has been amazing. From my first consultation, to my procedure, and my follow ups, the doctor and everyone in his office has been incredibly patient, professional, informative and most importantly, KIND. I have always been healthy and active. However, as I've gotten older I found that I was starting to gain a thickness in what I believed was my abdominal region. This was extremely frustrating for me. I had a consultation with Dr. Perlman. He informed me that my abs were fine but I had some extra fat forming in my thighs (specifically on the sides and the back region). Dr Perlman stated that he could contour just a little in these problem areas. It would give my legs a longer, leaner look and my body would have better lines and proportions. I elected to have the liposuction on my legs. He only removed about 600cc's. Immediately after my surgery, I saw what the doctor was talking about in his consultation. The problem was never in my abdomen. A month after my surgery, my legs are definitely more toned and look longer and leaner. My butt also looks perkier and lifted. Even though there is still a small amount of swelling (which will go away in the next few weeks to months) I can tell that there is a vast improvement in overall appearance. A month after my procedure, we did a weigh in at the doctor's office and I have already lost a little over 4 lbs. This is without the benefit of exercise. I have not worked out during my recovery period. However, because I no longer have the stubborn layer of fat on my thighs, I think my body is able to function with more efficiency. With just a small adjustment (600cc's) to my body, Dr. Perlman has impacted my life in such a dramatic way. I am looking forward to resuming my regular workout routine. I think that the changes will be even more stunning in the weeks and months to come. We all want to look our best and sometimes we need a little assistance to get the results we desire. But, not every plastic surgeon has the knowledge or expertise to help us reach our goals. If you want to look better and feel better, I strongly suggest that you go see Dr. Perlman for a consultation. You will be glad you did!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Perlman has been amazing. From my first consultation, to my procedure, and my follow ups, the doctor and everyone in his office has been incredibly patient, professional, informative and most importantly, KIND. We all want to look our best and sometimes we need a little assistance to get the results we desire. But, not every plastic surgeon has the knowledge or expertise to help us reach our goals. If you want to look better and feel better, I strongly suggest that you go see Dr. Perlman for a consultation. You will be glad you did!