Hazani is the Man :) - Beverly Hills, CA

It's been a long road for me I've been threw a bbl...

It's been a long road for me I've been threw a bbl from HughesTummy tuck from Dr. Younai. I've been feeling up & down about my results. I think it can be better than what it is now. I trust Hazani in sculpturing me and making my butt bigger & getting some fat from my tummy. Hazani is a nice calm truthful man. He lets you know what he can achieve. I look forward to getting my procedure done with Dr. Hazani

4/26/2016

Waiting for Debbie or Gary to call me with my proposal. I need this surgery done.

Deposit is Paid as of 6/15/2016

Now all i have to do is what for my date ughhhhh. Kinda nervous but then again i'm not lol. I just want this to be done and over with. Anyone have dates possibly in October or December 2016.

7/30/2016

Anyone having surgery in December with Hazani? Are the dates set for sure I need to know.

Surgery date finally 5/26/2017

So I went in again and got a consult. Dr. Hazani is the most coolest Dr. Yet lol. I had so many questions and he answered them and gave me his honest opinion and told me he will try. He didn't promise me like not doctors will say I promise. I will attach photos right now. I'm going to try and lose some weight before surgery. He said I can do lipo with bbl first then my fleur dis lur tummy tuck. He told me my butt needs to be sculpted and not bigger like I wanted it.

4/12/2017

Well this time is a go for sure. My surgery date is 5/26/2017. This time im going for sure. I'm just a little nervous even tho I have had this surgery before. I have some things but I know I need to get more.

4/25/2017

Exactly 1 month away wow. Time flies fast lol. I think I may have everything i need. Is lipo foam really needed?

4/28/2017

Labs are done now the waiting beings...
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr. Hazani has been so great to me. I'm beyond ready for this procedure