5'7"167lbs Lipo After 2 Kids and 9 Years of Waiting - Beverly Hills, CA

I was always thin and never thought I would ever...

I was always thin and never thought I would ever gain weight or be over weight but after 2 kids I'm at my heaviest. I have struggled with this gut for way too long. Over the last 4 years I started to get more fat on my back and sides. I had a breast augmentation 11 years ago before my kids and the experience was ok, painful but it went well and I got great results. I'm not sure why I waited so long to start lipo consults but I finally did and now I have my surgery booked for November 1, 2016.

So today is officially 30 days away from my...

So today is officially 30 days away from my surgery. I'm very excited and scared at the same time. I got my receipt for my deposit and I realized that they are breaking down my payment by parts on my abdomen, upper/lower back and flanks. I'm confused. I thought the flanks went all the way around which includes the lower back? Im kinda upset. Should I question this? Bring it up to the surgery coordinator. I already paid my deposit and it may be too late to meet with other Dr's.

Pre op labs done

So I went in for pre op labs today and I'm nervous that the results won't be back before October 21st. That's the day of my pre op with Dr ashjian. Also after I had my blood drawn I had a strange pain in my arm. I waited a few hours but then it got worse and realized that the phlebotomist must have hit a nerve? I'm a phlebotomist myself and I know this takes months to go away or it may never heal. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm upset that I can't do full range of motion with my right arm.
Glendale Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr Ashjian and he told me I was a perfect candidate for lipo. He explained everything to me and gave me honest and realistic expectations. Iris, his surgery coordinator was so helpful and friendly.