Lip Lift Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Ben...

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr. Ben Talei from a friend. I traveled from out of state to see him, I had read all his reviews and researched his website and all of his before/after photos all which were phenomenal, as I as born with a 3rd degree bilateral cleft lip and palate and was looking for some revisions to lip surgeries I have had in the past.

Dr. Talei was nothing short of helpful in returning my messages on all my questions/concerns I had before traveling to California. Upon arrival to the office he made me feel very comfortable as I was super nervous to do the procedure with only local anesthesia. The procedure from start to finish was painless and I was more relaxed than I thought I would be.

After having been through around twenty surgeries for my condition in the past I am extremely happy with the results thus far (I am only 7 days post op), the stitches are so tiny that you can barely see if at all the scarring. He straightened my upper lip and brought it up to have a more appealing side view, and shortened the distance between my nose and lip. I am beyond excited to see the final results after the swelling has gone down.

Thank you Dr. Ben Talei for your compassion for my situation and for your skilled hands, I wouldn't go anywhere else for facial surgery.

Sincerely,