36 Years Old Labia Revision, Umbilical and Scar Revision - Beverly Hills, CA

Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr Alter for...

Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr Alter for the miracles he performed!! Seven months ago I had a botched mommy makeover from a non board certified "plastic surgeon". My labia came apart on one side so I had two flaps and the other side had a big gaping hole in the middle. I thought my life was ruined and it would never look normal. I knew in my research that I had to find the best Dr because I only had one more good shot to fix it. Also, my scar from my tummy tuck was horrendous and I was also left without a belly button basically. Not only does my vagina look perfect, exactly how I'd envisioned it in the first place, but my belly button looks as if it was the original belly button. It was a pricey trip for me, I flew from Michigan to Cali, but SO worth it!! Dr Alter and his staff were kind, caring and compassionate and he is truly an artist at his craft! A+++ in my book!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I think I said it all above. He is truly an artist. I wouldn't go to anyone else!! Well worth the money.