Gummy Smile Gingivectomy (Laser) Beverly Hills, CA

I've been self conscience about my gummy smile...

I've been self conscience about my gummy smile since childhood. I never had it corrected. I considered Botox treatment but after consulting with a Plastic Surgeon he said it wouldn't be as effective because it was more of my gum overgrowth vs lip placement causing my gummy smile. I went to a periodontist who wanted to charge me thouuuusands ( over $3500.00 ) to perform the surgery. I would have had a week + downtime with the procedure she explained and would have had sutures and bandages in my mouth :0 . On a routine visit to my regular dentist he offered to do a gingivectomy with a laser ! The only pain I had was similar to a pizza mouth burn or a hot tea burn, I could have taken tylenol but I didn't need anything( and I ate right after my mouth numbness went away lol ) I was surprised and excited I had no idea he even did it ! My results were AMAZING AND LIFE CHANGING !! I recommend the laser procedure to everyone !!! Go see Dr. Bercovitch NOW !
Beverly Hills Dentist