Very Grateful to Dr. Katzen for my Body Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I had gastric bypass to regain my health back. I...

I had gastric bypass to regain my health back. I lost half of my body weight which was 135 pounds. I used to wear size 26 size pants, now I wear a size 10. Despite reaching my goal weight and looking great in clothes, I didn’t feel complete. I was left with only one choice- plastic surgery. I underwent a body lift and am ecstatic with my results. After my body lift, I can now wear a size 8 pants. I am no longer ashamed of running into old friends anymore. Shopping is now fun instead of dreadful. I enjoy meeting new people. I thank Dr. Katzen every time I see him. He’s given me a new life.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Living in Southern California, I knew I had lots of plastic surgeons to choose from. I searched the internet, read books, attended conferences and asked friends and families for referrals. All this research left me more and more confused until I finally met with Dr. Katzen. I had many consultations before meeting with Dr. Katzen but by far, he made me feel the most comfortable. He’s very knowledgable and experienced. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I booked my surgery the very same day. I am beyond ecstatic with my results. He is an artist that sculpted my body into something I could only dreamed of.