I would most sincerely like to thank Dr. Toby...

I would most sincerely like to thank Dr. Toby Mayer for his impressive surgical skills which are nothing short of spectacular. Though I am only 2 1/2 weeks post-Op, the results of my surgery and of his work are amazing. My needed procedures included; revised Rhinoplasty with Cartilage Graphs, a Subnasal Lip Lift with fat to my Lower Lip, (Submalar) Cheek Implants, and a Facelift (including neck and soft Tissue Nasal/Labial Folds).

My Overwhelmingly Wonderful Experience with Dr Toby Mayer, MD. Beverly Hills, CA (revised)

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mayer has provided me with a refreshed outlook regarding my overall appearance and I am overwhelmed with happiness of the totally natural and remarkable new looking features reflected back at me when I look in the mirror as well. After breaking through Dr. Mayer's straight forward professional exterior regarding his critical and precise visions of your initial needs, he has an amazing wit, Wonderful smile, keen since of humor and awesome kindness toward his patients that is unmatched. That same professionalism and kindness was experienced from all of Dr Mayer's clinical staff (including Frances and Sharron) and office personnel. I would highly recommend Dr Mayer for any of your surgical and beautification needs.