Wondeful Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a lower face and cheek lift and CO2 this...

I had a lower face and cheek lift and CO2 this morning (June 2016). I had been nervous the day before, but after my pre-op during which Dr. Brent Moelleken answered my lengthy list of questions,. He is kind, patient, and treats patients as actual human beings. His attention to detail is remarkable.
The anesthesiologist, Dr. Rothman, is also a gem. HIs smiling, affable demeanor instantly put me at ease. Penny Sprague, the practice manager, went out of her way to make this the best experience for me.
As for the surgery itself, I just had it today. I am confident it wil live up to my expectations. I am posting a post-op pic and will continue to post as I heal.
Finally, the after care facility I am at right now (Serenity) is terrific. Paid extra to have a lie-flat gurney to take there. I strongly recommend that rather than having to be propped up in a wheelchair and loaded into a car seat. they whisked me a away, hooked up to fluids and painkillers (Although my post-surgery pain is minor). THe staff at Serenity is great. At the press of the button, they come help you with anything you need. Even the food is delicious.

After a fair amount of investigating the top...

After a fair amount of investigating the top cosmetic surgeons in the country, I chose Dr. Moelleken based on the reviews from this site and his before and after pictures. Dr. Brent performed a lower face and cheek lift and a CO2 laser peel on me June 22, 2016. The experience was so painless and positive that I can't imagine being in better hands. I wouldn't dare choose another cosmetic surgeon, even though we drove 14 hours to get to Beverly Hills. My face is shrouded in bandages so I haven't seen much of it yet, but I'll post pics throughout my recovery. I am confident that my result will meet my expectations.

Still thrilled

10 days post-op, still bruised around the eyes and swollen, but I feel great, -Ned I can tell the results are going to be just what I wanted. I don't know why my pics aren't uploading but I'll figure it out.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brent is the kindest surgeon I've met. We are humans to him and not just customers. He patiently answered my long list of concerns at my Pre-op appointment, and I left feeling excited rather than nervous. He strikes me as a perfectionist, the hallmark trait of an excellent cosmetic. Dr. Rothman, the anethesiologist, is also a gem, as are Crystal and a Penny Sprague. Penny went out of her way to make the whole experience positive for me. If you need to stay in an aftercare facility, Serenity Cosmetic Surgery Aftercare is heaven. The care and food exceeded my expectations. For an additional fee, Serenity will pick you up in a gurney, and you get to lie flat and be administered painkillers if needed. Ever so much better than getting in and out of a car straight out of surgery.