Can You Help Me?

The reason I went to see Dr. Massry was to see if...

The reason I went to see Dr. Massry was to see if he could correct the problems that arose from prior surgery I had approx. ten years ago. I was born with a facial paralysis that effects the right side of my face and eye. I had surgery to help my face look more symmetrical and to help my eye have better closure. Dr. Massry said he could definitely improve the problems with my eyelid and under my eye. I was nervous about what my results would look like as I had been down this road before. I put my faith in Dr. Massry and prayed all would turn out well. All I can say is WOW! My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Massry is my angel.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Let me start by saying that Dr. Massry is an amazing surgeon! I wasn't sure if he could help me. At my consult with him he genuinely seemed to care about my problem and said he could defiantly make things better. I was born with a facial paralysis that effects the right side of my face including my right eye. Ten plus years ago I had some surgery to help make my face/eye look more symmetrical and help my eyelid have better closure. The procedures I had for my eyelid and under my eye didn't work out as well as I had hoped and left my eye looking worse then when I started. I thought my eye would stay that way forever until I saw Dr. Massry. Through his skill and expertise as a RECONSTRUCTIVE /COSMETIC opthalmic plastic surgeon he was able to correct the problems I had and made my eye look better then ever. Not only does my eye look better, it feels so much better. Gone is the frequent dryness and pain associated with that dryness. I am thrilled with my results! My only wish is that I had gone to him first. He is a caring and compassionate doctor and I highly recommend him. If you are searching for a skilled surgeon who specializes in cosmetic/reconstructive ophthalmic plastic surgery, LOOK NO FURTHER. Dr. Massry is the very best!!!