a picture is worth more than a thousand words! Beverly Hills, CA

All my life I have known that my eyes were the...

All my life I have known that my eyes were the best feature I had going for my looks. I had been blessed with having almond shaped eyes and it was always my eyes that brought me the most compliments. So I was pretty upset to say the least, when aging robbed me of the one thing I loved the most about my looks. When I set out to find the doctor that I would trust with my most treasured asset, I took a very long time and researched intensively the many doctors and options I had available before making my selection. I also spoke to many women who underwent the same procedure as myself and saw their before and after pictures. What I realized was that many of them who previously had almond shaped eyes, ended up with different shaped eyes after their surgeries. This was something that caused me a lot of concern because I wanted my almond shaped eyes back; besides it being the facial feature I loved the most it was also part of my ethnicity being that I am of Lebanese decent. It wasn't until I was on Real Self website and I read a question someone posted on eyelid surgery. I don't remember what the actual question was, but I do remember a doctor named Dr. Moelleken answer that question so well and in his answer he went on to say the importance of having a surgeon who understood the procedure well so as not to change the shape of the eye and in his answer he mentioned how to keep the almond shaped eye. At that very moment I knew I had to fly out to California and meet this doctor who understood my concern so well. So I went to meet with him and met with two other doctors who are well known and respected in their fields. Hands down, after meeting all three doctors I knew Dr. Moelleken would be the only doctor I would ever allow my face to be touch by. Forget for one second that this doctor has all the credentials and expertise to knock all other doctors out of the ball game. He is so honest and humble and caring, so, so caring that you feel so safe and secure with him. He will not sell you on unnecessary procedures or tell you things just to hook you. He will tell you honestly on what results can be expected and what in his opinion you can do. He never once, sold me on a dream or sugar coated anything to make me feel better about having surgery with him. Hence, that is the allure about this doctor; that being such an artist and having vast experience that he could walk around with a diva attitude but instead it is quite the contrary. He was so humble and down to earth and made my consultation such a great experience. He listened to me and answered my questions and never once made me feel rushed. I had the same experience with the surgery. I had been told so many horror stories about having the brow lift that I almost did not want to have it done. But Dr. Moelleken assured me that in his opinion it would give me the best results and he was so on point with his suggestion. I am more than thrilled with the outcome. I am so happy to have my almond shape eyes back. I felt no pain at all and the bruising was so minimal that I was quite suprised because I was expecting to see my bruising and swelling be a lot worse. To all Real Self readers thinking on having any cosmetic work done, please do yourselves a favor, "it really does matter, on whose hands you put yourself in" THE RIGHT SURGEON IS THE KEY TO THE BEST RESULTS! and there is no one better than DR. MOELLEKEN. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you would like about my experience. I would be more than happy to answered them for you.

September update

Here is a photo I took of my eyes today at almost 5 months post-op. I am so thrilled to have done this surgery.

September 2014 update

Hi Real Self Friends,
I have received many private messages asking for me to update my surgery with more photos. So in response to those request and being that it has been a year now since the surgery, I thought I would post new updated photos that I took of myself exactly one year to the day of my surgery. I have also been asked quite a few times if I have any regrets since my operation and I always say the same thing: " I only have two regrets. The first one is not doing it sooner, and the second one is not being able to afford adding the "LIVEFILL" to my procedure!" I am so happy with my results and even happier that I made the right choice and decided to have Dr. Moelleken be my surgeon! I was so impressed by him and all his staff that I can recommend them wholeheartedly. Penny was such a monumental help in my inquiries, so much so, that it had an enormous influence in my decision to switch careers as I am now looking to become a Patient Coordinator/Practice Manager at a Plastic Surgery Center. That is how life changing my experience has been in such a positive way. Like always, I am available to answer any questions anyone might have and open to speaking to anyone on the phone if you would like to know more about my experience with this procedure.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

From the moment you enter Dr. Moelleken's office, you will fall in love with his staff. From Penny who Is the office manager to Sharon the nurse, you are going to love your experience with them. Penny will be your best bet to ask additional questions to because she has done some procedures with this doctor and can speak to you from first hand experience. Also she is so sweet and patient and will discuss anything with you and not get bothered no matter how many times you call her. (trust me, I really exceeded my self by calling and asking a thousand questions and she always answered me in the most sweetest and cheerful manner) Sharon the nurse was awsome!!! and if you live in the Los Angeles area or close to it, I would recommend you go get facials and lasers done with her. She is the very best!!!! And she is so knowledgable!! Dr. Moelleken staff is really the greatest staff I have ever encountered.