52 Years Old - Beverly Hills, CA

I came to Dr. Steinsapir office after having...

I came to Dr. Steinsapir office after having surgery on upper and lower eyelids and fat grafted and injected a week lather (done in 1997) by a highly recommended Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon in which office I use to work at the moment. The procedure not only failed to improve my look by I was left with big fat lump under my right eye. The doctor offered to redo the surgery but there was no way I will let him touch my face after seeing his work.After this experience I have been looking on and off for good , experienced, and knowledgeable doctor for years. I came into their office worried from my previous experiences in consultation with other doctors. but I was hopping that may be he is the ONE. Meeting Faith and Doctor Steinsapir returned my believe in professionalism and humanity in medical field. I have some inside experiance working with plastic doctors and I can honestly say that Doctor Steinsapir is the best I ever met. I payed $400 for his consultation and the money are going to be deducted from the final surgery price. He spend more 1houer and 20 min. studding my face, my lump, sketching me, measuring me and taking notes. His hands are steady; something one needs to look for in his surgeon and his personality is professional and nice. Don't think that someone asked me to write this statement, because the reason is totally honest and gratefulness that I felt after I met Doctor Steinsapir and Faith. I am still trying to figure out how to pay for the surgery and I don't know when I am going to do it. But when I am ready those are the people that are going to do it. Amazing staff that made me fill that I am finally in the right hands! Doctor Steinsapir is s plastic surgeon that deserves to be called: professional and a artist. I don't know when I will be ready with the payment and I will see them again but for maw, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for him, and his lovely staff. My search for Plastic surgeon is over; I found the team and my place. Go see and meet them and you will understand why I wrote each word and I feel happy shearing my experience. I will post update after the surgery.
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon