I Need to Look Less Tired! - Beverly Hills, CA

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 28 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm a 52 year old man. I have been blessed with...

I'm a 52 year old man. I have been blessed with good genes regarding my youthful looks. I do have fat deposits under my eyes which makes me look like I haven't slept in days.

I'd like to get the lower eyelid surgery to get the refreshed, rejuventated look.

My sister is an aesthetician who urges me to do extensive research before moving forward. That's why I'm on here. I need advice.

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

I am so HAPPY with the RESULTS!!! I was diligent in my exhaustive search to find the right MD for my lower blepharoplasty. I interviewed many plastic surgeons but decided to trust Dr. Lee with this procedure. As soon as I met her, I felt confident and comfortable with her assessment and treatment options. She is so sweet and accessible (atypical of the uber ego plastic surgeon), I just knew she was going to do an amazing job. 8 days post op, I was at an affair where 2 cosmetic professionals couldn't believe the result! I am extremely happy with the results and I will recommend Dr Lee to anyone and everyone who needs eyelid surgery!