Asian Double Eyelid Surgery & Rhinoplasty. - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm going to have revision double eyelid surgery...

I'm going to have revision double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty (to get rid of my dorsal hump) next month! I'm super nervous >.

Updated Pictures

Photos before surgery.

Post op 3rd day

So far, I think Dr.Lee is amazing :). Getting my stitches out tomorrow morning @ day 6..

Post op day 5

Getting my stitches out tomorrow!!!!

Front view before surgery.

Front view before surgery. Not sure why pic didn't upload my first attempt....

Just got my stitches out!!

I just for my stitches out for my eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty! My eyelids look amazing :D hopefully it won't go down too much over time...... Dr. Lee is the best surgeon !! I'm going back next month to get Botox for jaw reduction since I have really bad bruxism.

Eyes w/ nose splint still on post op day 6

My nose 8 days post op!

:) love it.

My eyes 8 days post op looking ul

My eyes, 8 days post op looking up with no make up.

About two weeks post op..

.. My inner corners are really red :/

3 weeks post op

So far, dr lee does seem like he cares about his patients and wants what's best for them. Here are my results so far..

After one month post op, I'm getting depressed.

After one month post op, my eyelids has shrunk significantly and I still have the Mongolian fold after getting epicanthoplasty. My doctor says I have to wait six month post op to get a revision. ... :'(

Attempt at make up.

I attempted to put on eye make up today, and it looks a lot better than without make up, however, I still wish my fold was on the outside .. Still considering a revision .. But I'm scared it'll leave a bad scad since epicanthoplasty scars are not uncommon.. Not sure if it's worth the risk .. :/

My eyes looked pretty nice this morning. Might be from the swelling.

My eyelids look slightly bigger today, might be from the morning swelling. .. . .

Eyes with heavy make up

My eyes with heavy make up around 5 months post op.... Still want my lids on the though .. Since when I open my eyes all the way I can't see the crease anymore :/ !!

Eyelid revision (again). DAY 3

Dr. Lee, Sasha, & Oanh are the best:). I think I'm looking pretty good at the three days post op. I just got my stitches removed 07/02/2015 and revision on 06/29/2015.

9 Days Post Op Revision

I think my eyes look better in person.. I have absolutely no make up on.

12 days POST OP revision with make up.

With just eyeliner and mascara :)

Update on eyelid revision

Post a month and a few days after my revision.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee seems like he genuinely cares about his patients. I'm about one month post operation and i absolutely love my new nose. I love my eyelids too, however, since I got epicanthoplasty I was expecting my eyelids to be on the outside .. but it's still on the inside. Dr. Lee says that I have to wait six months to get a revision. I've been complaining to him about this. I've been emailing him, texting him and calling his office, and he remains patient with me and says we need to wait six months. I'm happy that he doesn't rush into a revision just because i'm so pushy. I also got botox for jaw reduction, not sure why my jaw isn't slimming down.. maybe it's just my facial structure.. All in all, Dr. Lee is a professional and patient doctor. I can't wait five more months to get my eyelid revision !! Update *03/01/2015* I take back my previous comment about Botox for jaw reduction was not working.. I actually see my jaw starting to slim down now !! I'm happy !! :) thanks dr.lee ! ^_^