Corrective Surgery After Labiaplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I would think carefully about labiaplasty, but if...

I would think carefully about labiaplasty, but if you are like me and had it done with an inexperienced or unskilled doctor - Dr Alter is amazing! I had labiaplasty in my gyn's office. The experience with gyn was horrific in every way-my gyn removed all of the labia on one side~i was left with gaping and a mass of skin around the clitoris. I looked like i had a small penis. I don't really want to describe further how badly I looked or felt.
One night around 1am I found this website and emailed Dr Alter, never expecting to here from him. I also thought I would never be able to afford him even if he might be able to help me. But he responded quickly and with so much compassion-over the next few weeks of emails I had hope. Anyone reading this is struggling over some physical issue and can imagine the emotional state I was in. Dr Alter was very generous with his time on email and the phone. I liked most of the people in his office-especially the nurse who talked with me during surgery prep. I was terrified and she hugged me and held my hand. Sounds silly now- but when you're scared its not!
I saw Dr Atler at both the NY and California office- both nice. The surgery was appriximately six hours. That night Dr Alter called me personally to see how i was doing. After my first surgery I was in agony for over a month and not able to even wear pants but the day after my surgery with Dr Alter I was up and around. The next day we actually did a little sight seeing
I put these details in for anyone considering surgery- I imagine Dr Alter is tremendously busy with patients and traveling cross-country but you will get his full attention for your surgery. Not just the day of but all the discussion and details before your surgery.
Be prepared to be patient, if you had had recent surgery Dr Alter will suggest you want six months. Then the appts and scheduling the surgery take time. The surgery was costly but exactly in line the the prices quoted on other websites and forums. I spent a week in california.
The result far exceeded my expectations. I went into surgery thinking the best I could hope for was not looking like I had a penis! Dr Alter did fantastic work-youd never know I had surgery and I look and feel great!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Alter- excellent surgeon. Amazing results. Very compassionate and generous with his time